The Bible

Do you really know what the Bible says, or have you put your fate in the hands of a preacher that teaches in error?

Only what the Bible says is posted on this Blog Site.

Check it out and see if that is true or not!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Sign of the End



 

Is This the Sign of the End, Sir?

Notes and excerpts from

William Branham's Message

Of December 30, 1962

 

This message was delivered right before he and his family moved to Tucson Arizona. Prior to this time six people in his congregation had dreams which they told him about, indicating he was to go out west. Then he had a vision to the same effect believing that it was God's will. So he was delivering this last message prior to leaving.

One week before this message was delivered he had a vision about being present during a great blast or explosion and seeing seven angels appearing in the sky in the form of a giant pyramid.

During the course of this message he tells the people what he thinks these dreams and visions might represent.

 

Just a few things to mention in order to set the stage for this outline:

 

1. He was sure that the six dreams and the vision were for him to move out west but he was not sure why he was to go.

2.The church was under construction, to be enlarged and he intended to return when it was complete to preach on the opening of the seven seals.

3.One week prior to this message, he said that he had a vision of seven angels in the form of a pyramid picking him up into the air following a great explosion.

I believe that God has revealed to me that all of these dreams and visions were setting the stage for the departing of William Branham from this life on Earth. The first vision that he had about moving to the west occurred about 1957, eight years before his death. The first of six dreams came to Brother Junior Jackson in February of1961. Then the fulfillment of William Branham's vision, indicating the time for him to leave to go west, came in December of 1962, almost three years to the day before his accident.

The vision that came to William Branham on Saturday December 22, 1962, started with a tremendous blast, then seven Angels flying over and picking him up into their formation. William Branham thought it was showing him his death, but doubted it since Joseph was at his side. It turned out that the wreck he was in must have also sounded like a blast, with two cars having a head on collision, then after the crash, Joseph calling to him nearby.

But then on February 28, 1963, when he was at Tucson Arizona, the blast occurred again and the cloud of Angels appeared to him while up in the mountains. This time Joseph was not present. But William Branham took this vision to mean that he was to return and deliver his messages on the opening of the seals. I don’t really think that God meant for him to take it that way, but that He was once again showing him his death, this time with Joseph not being present at the instant it occurred.

 On the trip back to Indiana, when the accident occurred, William Branham had Joseph transferred from his car to Billy Paul's car just a short time before the accident. I believe that God had somehow made it known to him what was going to happen. This accounts for what William Branham said to Billy Paul when he arrived on the accident scene. Billy Paul asked his dad, while he was laying on the hood of the car, to say the word (I suppose to make sure he didn’t die), but William Branham said either, I won't, or I can't. I'm sure he knew this was God’s will for the time of his departing.

So William Branham was using this service to tell the people about the dreams and visions that were instrumental in getting him to decide to go west. But he stated that he really didn't know why God wanted him to go. But even though he was leaving, he said that he would return right after the construction work on the Church was done, to deliver the messages on the opening of the seven seals.

William Branham began by saying:

"Tonight I am going to speak on something that I do not know."I have taken upon myself to interpret something to the people without having a vision of it"."Any revelation that will not fit in with this revelation and bring this revelation to light, is the wrong revelation, it must be scriptural".

William Branham read Revelations 10:1 thru 7.

An Angel came down from heaven had a little book open in His hand.

He set His right foot on the sea and left foot on the earth and cried with a loud voice as a lion roars and seven thunders uttered their voices and said to seal up what the seven thunders said and an Angel swore that there should be time no longer. In the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he declared to his prophets.

 BrotherBranham said the title of this message was: "Is this the Sign of the End, Sir?" (Was this prophetic?) He said: "When a servant becomes a place that he tries to take the place of God, then God takes his life and moves him away somewhere, or something. We must remember that." (Was this also prophetic?)

 He also said: "I was dissatisfied in the country I lived in. I longed, somehow, to go west".

 
Brother Branham told of the River Baptism event.

"As John the Baptist was sent forth to forerun the first coming of Christ, you are sent forth with a message to forerun the second coming of Christ".

(Remember that John the Baptist was still on the scene when Christ came the first time. He spoke of what the Astrologer or fortune teller told him when he was younger. The Magi told him of three stars in a constellation coming together that led the wise men to Bethlehem. He spoke of Brother Sothmann having a Sunday paper (Dec 9, 1962) verifying this event.

Brother Branham said: "Then, when that Magi told me these things when I was just a boy....This Magi said to me, "You will never be successful in the East.":You were born under a sign...That sign, that constellation, when they crossed way out in there, the day of your birth, they were hanging westward, and you must go westward."

Matthew 2:1 calls these men "wise Men" who came to find Jesus at his birth. Even if they were sorcerers or astrologers, throughout the Bible it says to not listen to them, as they are of the devil.

William Branham told of a vision that he had of moving to the west when some construction work commenced on Ewing Lane. Said the vision came to him five years ago (1957). Said he wrote it down in his "book of visions."

"Sitting in front of the gate was a covered wagon with my wife in it...children in the back... I said honey "I have stood all I can stand". started heading westward....A voice said to me "When this comes to pass, then go westward."

He told of the six dreams that pointed him to go west.

Junior Jackson's dream excerpts as follows:

The dream came in February of 1961, almost 2 years before. Dreamed of a hill with a smooth rock top water receding cut some words into the stone

Many men were standing there and Saw William Branham interpreting words in the stone. Saw William Branham pull something from the air and used it to lift the cap off the mountain, it was shaped like a pyramid. Under the cap was white stone, granite and someone said the sun, or light never shined on this before. While the men were looking at the stone, one of them saw William Branham slipping away going west.

(From my estimation, nothing about this dream makes any sense except the part about him going west.)

 

One of the dreams by sister Steffy.

 

She dreamed she was out west and saw an old man with long white beard standing on a hill looking east. When she got close enough she recognized him to be Elijah and when she ran to him and spoke. Then she heard my voice and saw it was me (William Branham)

(How could the sister recognize Elijah, who she has never seen?)

 Brother Branham said:: "Six straight dreams, and then the vision capped it. A Voice said to me: "When these things come to pass, turn westward."

 William Branham's vision of 12-23-62, one week before this message was preached.

He said: “It seemed like my son Joseph was by my side and I was speaking to him. Now, if you will watch the vision real close, you will see why Joseph was standing there. I saw a big bush with many little birds on it in the shape of a pyramid looking eastward and I was at Tucson looking at them picking a sand burr off me. Then they flew eastward. A group of larger birds were coming towards me from the west. As they flew east from me I turned to look west again. Then there was a blast that actually shook the whole earth. From the west came seven angels in form of a pyramid flying fast and I was lifted up to meet them. I thought He was showing me that an explosion would kill me and the angels came to carry me off, but because Joseph was with me I knew it couldn't be that or he would have been killed too. Then the thought came to me that the angels came to give me my new commission.

He said "I am going west but I will be here when this church is finished and preach the seven seals".

He said "last year I said the revival is over in the nation". "I took an evangelistic tour but it just didn't hit the spot. This year I'm taking a missionary tour". "If that don't work, then I am neither taking water or food, and I am climbing some of them high mountains and going to stay there until God answers some way. I can't live like this. I just can't go on."

Brother Branham said: "I believe that the seventh angel of Revelation 10 is the seventh church age messenger of Revelations 3:14."

(Scripture review by the Bibleman)

 Accordingto what I see in the scriptures, keeping it in context, the 7th angel of Rev10:7 sounds in Rev 11:15 and is the last of the seven that sounds after the 7th seal is opened in Rev 8:1.

 Rev8:1 Seventh seal is opened.

    8:2 Seven angels received seven trumpets.

    8:7 First angel sounds

    8:8 Second angel sounds

    8:10 Third angel sounds

    8:12 Fourth ange lsounds

    9:1 Fifth angel sounds

    9:13 Sixth angel sounds

  11:15 Seventh angel sounds

  11:18 Judgement day arrives

 

Rev10:7: reads as follows:

“But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.”

Brother Branham said: "this was an angel; and it is the angel of the seventh church age, because it says here, it is the seventh angel of the seventh church age."(This was his interpretation of what Rev 10:7 was saying)

Brother Branham said: "Now, in this, it will dovetail right into those seven seals that we're coming to speak on. The seven seals that we are trying to speak of(when we come this time) are the seven written seals, and these seven seals, as you know, are just the manifestation of the seven angels of the seven churches. But there are seven other seals that are on the backside of the book - outside the bible."(Some more of his bible teaching that was in error)

 He said: "The seventh angel of Revelations 10:7 is the seventh church age messenger."(Not true)

 Said:"The seventh angel is winding up all the mysteries, that has lain loose-ended, all out through these organizations and denominations___the seventh angel gathers them up and finishes the entire mystery. That is what the bible says___finishes the mystery of the written book."

 QuotingBrother Branham

 "I said Lord, what would you have me to do? It wasn't told. I may have to go first to find out." "Or is this that third pull that He told me three or four years ago.”

 The first pull...you remember what happened? I tried to explain it. He said, Don't do that.

 The second pull...He said, Don't try....and I pulled anyhow.

 "Then He said, Now there is a third pull coming, but don't try to explain it.

 You see how I approached this tonight? I don't know. But I feel duty bound to my Church to say something."

 He said: "I don't know what this is, but I am going to tell you the truth....I am scared. I have been scared since last Saturday."

 He said: "Is that really those Seven Thunders fixing to utter out something that the little group that has gathered together will receive a rapturing faith to go in the rapture when He comes."

 He said: "Remember, there was only about three people raised from the dead by Jesus Christ, and we have on record five. "Works that I do, more than this shall you do."

 (But Brother Branham, Jesus was talking to his apostles and not anyone else)

 Yes, this was truly the sign of the end. The end of William Branham’s life.

 

 



Return to William Branham Index Page, click here

No comments: