The Bible

Do you really know what the Bible says, or have you put your fate in the hands of a preacher that teaches in error?

Only what the Bible says is posted on this Blog Site.

Check it out and see if that is true or not!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Challenge to all Preachers

Prove me wrong

I contend that all I have written about on this Web Site and in my book called “The Revelation of the Truth of God’s Word” is accurate and the truth of God’s Word and the scriptures and is “Thus saith the Lord”. Jehovah, our God has revealed to me what His intention was when He revealed to our ancient fathers who wrote the Holy Scriptures. Since the original scriptures were written, man has misinterpreted and mistranslated the thoughts and words that God has passed down to us and my commission from God is to restore everything back to what He meant from the start with what I have written.

If you consider yourselves to be a man or woman of God, it is your duty to Him to refute and debunk my teaching on any or all of the biblical subjects I have written about. Prove me wrong or accept my teaching as being accurate according to the scriptures.

If you fail to take up the challenge against me and what I have written, your silence will prove to the World that I am right.

Select any of the subjects on this Web Site and click on the add comment below every article and submit your comments to prove me wrong. If you don’t have a Google account, you may get one. If your desire is to remain anonymous, submit your comments as anonymous. If you use the anonymous option please include the name of your city so I can differentiate between several who choose this option. If none of these options are acceptable, then comment to me by Email. My Email address is elias3013@att.net. Another option, if you are not a coward, use your name and stand up for what you believe.

Prove me wrong.

Comment on any subject, the following or any other.

Jesus is not God the Father Jehovah.
Baptism in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ was the chosen way by the early church.
The Bible is not the inerrant Word of God. It does contain errors.
Tithes are not required in the New Testament Church
Predestination for eternal life is not true
Closed communion in the Church is wrong.
Feet washing does not mean literally wash one another’s feet, but is symbolic.

You owe it to God to do so if you believe that I am a false teacher, a false preacher or a false prophet who is propagating false doctrines to God’s people.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.


Return to Main Index Page, click here






1 comment:

Ron Cox said...

Well, it's quite obvious that no preachers can oppose what I have written and either they can not defend their beliefs or they have all accepted my writings as being the truth of the Bible.

I really didn't expect any ministers to challenge me, for doing so would expose their false treaching.

So, for the benefit of many of you who are not ministers, I welcome you to submit questions on any subject of the Bible or if you have ever been taught in opposition to what I have written.

Your questions or comments will be posted along with my responses.