The Bible

Do you really know what the Bible says, or have you put your fate in the hands of a preacher that teaches in error?

Only what the Bible says is posted on this Blog Site.

Check it out and see if that is true or not!

Monday, September 29, 2014

The Last Word




To those of you who believe they are in the Body of Christ
And on behalf of Jehovah, who is the Father of the only begotten

Son of God, this is proclaimed.

 

This is the Holy Bible. It’s called Holy because it was written by Holy men as they were moved by the Holy Spirit and have declared that it is of no private interpretation. This is a letter from God and our link to God and without the written word contained therein, we would not have known God.

So I have delivered unto you that which I have received, which is the Word of God from the Bible and the truth about the false doctrines that have been taught because of interpretation errors from those the devil has deceived into thinking was the truth.

Since the time of the early church, those truths contained in God’s letter to us have been misconstrued to say and mean other than what God originally intended for us to receive because of the influence and deception of satan. God has from the beginning desired to have us believe the truth of His Word and satan has attempted to cause us to disbelieve it.

I have preached about all of the truth that I know about. I have held to what is written in the Bible without any compromise against enormous odds which I have encountered. I have been given many revelations about the truth of God’s Word. I have seen signs that I believe could only have come from God. I have heard God speak to me through the human mouth, both through me and other persons that I cannot deny was from Him. I have spoken about things from Genesis to Revelations as they were written by men who were inspired by God to write and have believed all that I have read because I believe it was all from the mouth of God.

If I have been judged to be wrong in my teaching, then the Bible is wrong because I have spoken where the scriptures have spoken. If the Bible is wrong then you must judge that God is wrong or has deceived mankind because of what He has inspired Holy men of God to write. But we all know that God is not and cannot be wrong, thus the Bible cannot be wrong either.

We must see to it that we don’t refuse to believe His Words, for in times past those who refused to obey Him who spoke on the Earth didn’t escape His wrath, then we who are alive today shall not inherit so great a salvation if we fail to accept what He says when He speaks to us from Heaven.

Nothing more needs to be said by man on Earth that hasn’t already been said about the truth of God’s Word, so now when He speaks to us from Heaven:

God will have the last Word

 

 

 

 
Return to Main Index Page, click here

No comments: