The Bible

Do you really know what the Bible says, or have you put your fate in the hands of a preacher that teaches in error?

Only what the Bible says is posted on this Blog Site.

Check it out and see if that is true or not!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

My Burden for God’s People


I don’t know the best way to start this or what the details of the subject matter to start with, so I’ll just speak from my heart and let the Holy Spirit just guide me with whatever God would have me to say. I feel a heavy burden for God’s people and am not sure what to do about it beyond all of the subjects I have already written about.

Yes my burden is for God’s people, those who are believers in God and His Son Jesus Christ. My burden is not for all of the unbelievers in the World, for I don’t believe that I could sustain such a heavy burden that is required for so many people.

I say that I have this burden for God’s people, which I mean for all of those believers in all of the Christian Churches and especially for those who have been captivated by the messages that William Branham preached to his church and all of those who are continuing to believe what he taught for so many years that are not in alignment with the scriptures in the Holy Bible.

Jesus was reported to have said in the scriptures: “If any person will come after me, let them deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me”. I feel this burden so strongly that it feels like I am bearing the same cross that Jesus bore and am carrying it for Him and it feels like more than I can bear.

I am just one small person in this life out of the millions of people that have lived and feel like this burden for the truth of God’s Word is upon my shoulders alone and don’t know what I can do about it that I haven’t already done. So alone do I feel because no other person have I found that stands with me in agreement with the revelations that I have received. It feels like the whole World is in opposition to what I believe including my family and friends who have all forsaken me in my quest for truth, the truth that I believe with all my heart that God has revealed to me.

Probably the most profound thing that has affected all Christian Churches is the teaching that Jesus was God who came in the flesh. According to the scriptures Jesus made it clear in so many ways and so many times that He was the Son of God that was sent by God to do His work on Earth and that He was not God, but the only begotten Son of God. Our bible teachers have selected a few Bible scriptures and have taken them out of context and have used their interpretations to convince the people that Jesus was God and that is in opposition to the gospel which states that God sent His Son and didn’t come to Earth Himself.

That is not the only deceptive interpretation of Bible scripture that is being propagated, but is the one thing that can keep the people from being lost by not believing the Gospel which is required for the salvation of our souls.

Yes, I have a burden for all of the mainstream churches which have elevated Jesus to a position equal with Jehovah God our Father and Creator of this World when the Bible states and Jesus says that the Father is greater than the Son.

Then my burden extends to those “Message of the Hour” believers who are a result of following the teaching of William Branham. These who have been taught that they are the Elect of God who were chosen before the World began and only they were able to receive the “Revelation” of the truth which he taught. This they teach which positions them in the Body of Christ to be accepted as the Bride of Christ at His return the second time. This teaching is in direct opposition to the scriptures, but is accepted because of the influence of what they are told about William Branham’s ministry, not what they know firsthand, but what unscrupulous men have propagated in order to maintain the captivity of those who will listen. Then reinforce their position by displaying the picture of William Branham with the halo above his head that is supposed to vindicate that his teaching has God’s approval.

If what they teach is the truth of God’s Word, then the rest of the church World are lost because they are not believers of the message that is being taught.

Yes I have a burden and a cross that is heavy and difficult to bear because it appears that my journey is up a steep hill that has been built by years of indoctrination of the people of God, who have been taught that the only way to salvation is to believe the “Message of the Hour”. Yes they teach this is the way to salvation no matter what the Gospel of Christ says. Who are we to believe? Should we believe the gospel of Branham or the Gospel of Christ that the Son of God preached?

God has inspired me and guided me as I wrote a book containing the revelations of the truth of God’s Word. He has inspired me to write over one hundred articles on this site about many Bible subjects including many truths about William Branham’s life and ministry, the revelation of many things included in his ministry according to his own words, but the people close their eyes if the truth is in opposition to what they have been deceived in believing. What else can I do when I put the truth before their eyes and they refuse to believe and instead hold their beliefs to the fables that sound so good to them.

God has ordained some to be teachers of the truth to bring us all into the unity of the faith so we will no more be like children tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine by the sleigh of men and cunning craftiness with deceitfulness in their hearts using every method they have to keep the children of God in bondage to their beliefs. Paul the Apostle said that the time would come when the people will not endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts shall they receive teachers having itching ears that will turn away their ears from the truth and shall be turned unto fables. Well that day is now and the people of God are being lost in the confusion not knowing the way they should go.

This burden that I bear is not one that I chose, nor one that is pleasant to bear, but God has given it to me for His own purpose and not for my pleasure and all that matters to me is that it serves His purpose. If I never see the results of my effort, it matters not because it is for His purpose and if I leave this life not knowing, He just might reveal the purpose of it on the other side.

Nevertheless, I will not faint from the load that I carry in this life, for I know that God will achieve the results that He intended and that’s all that really matters.

I recently watched and listened to a sermon by a Donny Reagan from the Happy Valley Church and was, if I can use the term “blown away” by the arrogance of this preacher when he stated that only the “elect”, which he was referring to the “Message of the Hour” believers can hear the voice of God. Well I’ve got news for you preacher, God did not make the World for you only, nor does He make Himself known to only your group. His Word is recorded in the Bible for all to learn of Him and by His Word, the World can believe to eternal life. God didn’t have the Bible written so only “your elect” can read the truth between the lines, so put on your show of antics to impress your little group and if they refuse to believe only the “Message” and not the written Word of God, you will have to answer to Him for the errors of your teaching and not just you personally, but all those who partake calling yourself message preachers in the message churches.

As for me, for I am nothing more than a tool for God who will persevere until God wills that I am through witnessing for the truth of His Word. I believe that I have fought a good fight, I have kept the faith and if I am near to the finish of my course, I pray to my Heavenly Father that all my efforts were His will. None of those things that opposed me, move me, neither do I count my life dear to myself, for nothing is more important for my life than to do the will of He who sent me.

My prayer for all of God’s children is that your eyes will be opened for to see the truth of His gospel and be given the time to repent before the end of this age arrives and you all turn from the deceptive fables that you have received and turn to the truth of His Word contained in the Bible which He inspired His servants to write for all that seek His face.
Review list of all articles on this site, click here


No comments: