The Bible

Do you really know what the Bible says, or have you put your fate in the hands of a preacher that teaches in error?

Only what the Bible says is posted on this Blog Site.

Check it out and see if that is true or not!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

If God Speaks, Will you Believe?

I am the Voice of God to the End Time Church.

How often have you heard this said by Preachers and Religious Organizations for years and years? There is even a Religious Organization in Jeffersonville Indiana with the name of the Voice of God that distributes copies of a past Preacher’s sermons that professes what he taught was the Voice of God for this generation. The World is full of Religious leaders who make the claim that what they teach has been revealed to them by God and only they have the truth of His Word and the Bible. But what proof can they show that their claims are valid? I don’t know of any, do you?

The claim that I make is that God has revealed to me the truth that is contained in the Bible and the false teaching of men who have misinterpreted the scriptures because of the errors introduced in the Bible due to the Bible Translator’s mistakes and inaccurate translation of the original scriptures.

What would convince you that God has ordained me to bring these things to your attention? Could God give you a sign that was impossible for man to do and show you without any doubt that only God could have caused it to happen? Would you then believe? Allow me to present something to you for you to watch for.

Have you ever seen this picture?


This picture was presented to the Church of William Branham while he was preaching at the Sam Houston Coliseum in Houston Texas in January of 1950. The picture portrays a light above the head of William Branham and is presented as being the appearance of a Heavenly being in the form of a halo of light. I could find no report that anyone in attendance saw this light appear, but it showed up after the film had been developed. The person that examined this photo and its negative reported that the light that appeared was the result of light striking the negative and that no improper means was detected to produce this picture.

There is more than one reason that could explain how the light would appear where it did on this picture, including the proposed claim that God caused it to occur. In any case, it was accepted by the Church that it genuinely was the picture of a Heavenly being.

No matter whether the light appeared because of a supernatural or a natural reason, I accept that it did. Now this is the point I want to make. No matter what caused it to appear, there is only one way that it can possibly vanish from these pictures. Following is the prophecy that I am making that I believe God gave to me.

Click on the following link to read the prophecy when I first stated it and then use your browser’s back button to return here.


Click Here



As proof, leaving absolutely no room for doubt in anyone’s mind, this prophecy will come to pass in order to prove that God has given me these messages for the Church which appears on this Web Site. Remember, no matter how the light was made to appear in the picture of William Branham, only God can do what I have prophesied about.

When it does occur, and it absolutely will, then don’t come looking for me as I will probably have already left this Earth, instead read and accept as the Word of God those things that I have written. That’s why I have published these articles on the Internet in more than one place, so they will still be available after I am gone.

I leave you with a word of caution. When this occurs, be careful that you don’t openly deny that it is the work of God. That would constitute blasphemy of the Holy Spirit which cannot be forgiven.



Return to Main Index Page, click here

No comments: